Description de l'offre
EY invests in global tools and technologies to support it in connecting and collaborating easily and flexibly with colleagues and clients, both locally and across geographic boundaries. Collaboration tools are enabled by SharePoint for our Intranet website, team sites and document and knowledge management.
In order to host SharePoint products and solutions on the EY Enterprise SharePoint platform, there is a role called the SharePoint Release and Deployment Technical Consultant who develops and the 0365 / On-Prem SharePoint technical deployment approach for these new functional releases.
The SharePoint Release and Deployment Technical Consultant role is responsible for:
Responsible for developing the O365/On-Prem SharePoint technical deployment approach for new functional releases:
Deployment flow between O365 SharePoint and On-Prem SharePoint
Takes into account implementation sequencing, dependencies, duration as well as considering end-user impact and potential service outages.
What are you going to do?
· Responsible for setting up Team Foundation Server (TFS) projects and creating automated builds.
· Hands on experience working with Azure.
· Manages the Production Go-live Deployment efforts by coordinating various IT Services, Business and Microsoft Deployment teams
· Responsible for Deployment tasks in non-Production and Production environments using a repeatable process
· Partners with EY IT, EY Business and Microsoft shared deployment resources in developing Deployment plans
· Technically understands the EY SharePoint O365/On-Prem and 3rd Party Product landscape and how these components play/integrate together
· Ensure that lessons learnt are fed back into the deployment approach and that the program maximize the re-use of existing assets
· Ability to quickly gain in-depth knowledge of organizational structure of the firm and relevant IT processes (application/software development, deployment, network engineering/operations, etc.
· Monitors adherence to deployment methodologies, tools; Increases software component reuse; Maintain the integrity of SharePoint platforms, environments.
What do we need from you?
· Knowledge of Powershell scripting and C# would be desirable.
· Ensures effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers, the leadership team and the peers in other IT groups. Proactively raises issues to leadership when necessary.
· Responsible for ensuring quality of application deliverables in accordance with project timeline and budget.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Process oriented background
· Flexible to work in UK/US time zone
· A Bachelor's degree in a related discipline; or equivalent work experience
· Technically competent and experienced with SharePoint and O365 SharePoint Cloud Service offering Experience with SharePoint 2013 deployments
· 3-5 years gained in a Deployment role on large SharePoint enterprise projects
· Experience in Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2013, 2015; Powershell, C#
· Project Management Experience
· Experience working with and managing external vendors
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people