Description de l'offre
Global Delivery Services (GDS) consists of various service delivery centers from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate to deliver strategic support to our EY member firms. GDS spans all geographies, practices, services lines, sectors and competencies within EY to deliver deeply-integrated services that result in efficient and world-class solutions.
This position will support GDS Argentina in leading improvement initiatives and conducting trainings/awareness sessions. The individual will focus on developing continuous improvement mindset all over GDS Argentina.
Service Excellence responsibilities :
· Conduct trainings/awareness sessions on quality tools (Lean Six Sigma)
· Conduct process improvement workshops to identify & scope initiatives
· Apply process improvement tools to grow business capabilities using Lean and Six Sigma tools and methodology
· Mentor improvement projects
· Coordinate with all functions and all employees to ensure enthusiasm, sustain participation in continuous improvement activities.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
1. Six Sigma Green Belt certification strongly desired
2. More than 3 years of experience in conducting process improvement projects under Lean methodology
3. High effective organization and prioritization, strong multi-tasking and time management skills
4. Good decision making, problem-solving and analytical skills
5. Good Persuasion skills
6. Excellent oral and written English
7. Knowledge on MS applications
8. Knowledge on Project Management and/or Agile methodology desired
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.