About EY Technology Team
EY Technology is a global organization that works with our internal clients, to provide IT support and solution to client teams, internal support functions and global projects and programs. Over the next few years, GDS Poland will increase the number of IT professionals in its center to develop and support EY’s business and internal applications. These professionals include IT project managers, business analysts, software architects, infrastructure engineers.
EY Technology team maintains and enhances EY’s IT infrastructure and works for our internal clients across the globe. You will work with EY locations, supporting our service lines and key business processes or be part a dedicated IT team handling cross-organizational initiatives and transformational projects.
About the Role
Scrum Masters are servant leaders and coaches for an Agile team. They help educate the team in SAFe and Scrum, or Kanban and other Lean-agile EY practices, ensuring that the agreed Agile process is being followed. They work remove impediments, and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
The Scrum Master is trained as a team facilitator and is constantly engaged in challenging the old norms of waterfall delivery models, while keeping the team focused on the goals of the Iteration.
• Exhibits Lean-Agile leadership. Exhibits the behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile mindset.
• Facilitates the team’s progress by conducting the agile ceremonies including impediment & blocker removal toward the goal.
• Helps the team achieve in areas including quality, predictability, flow, and velocity. Helps the team focus on daily and Iteration Goals in the context of team objectives.
• Leads the team’s efforts in relentless improvement.
• Supports the Product Owner.
• Builds a high-performing team. Focuses on ever-improving team dynamics and performance.
• Communicates with management and outside stakeholders. Helps protect the team from uncontrolled injection of work.
• Promote Continuous Delivery and other technical practices.
• The Scrum Master helps coordinate inter-team cooperation
• Promote DevOps culture and tools
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· Degree at university level
· English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong team player, able to work effectively as part of cross-functional and distributed teams across multiple time zones.
· Effective analytical skills to grasp complexities and perceive relationships among problems, issues and solutions.
· Excellent communicational skills (stakeholder management, negotiation, facilitation, influencing) including strong skills in active listening to improve team effectiveness and performance.
· Dedicated professional towards meeting project deadlines in a timely manner.
· Able to operate independently and adapt quickly to change
· 5+ years of experience working with agile methodologies
· 2+ years working as Scrum Master
· Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills to interact with the business in a clear and effective manner.
· Scrum Master certification is preferred
· Agile methodologies Certification (eg SAFe, SCRUM, other), is preferred
· IT Infrastructure, CLOUD and/or SW development background, is preferred
· Participated in organizations transferring into an Agile methodology, is preferred
· Experience in working with virtual teams, is preferred
· Excellent and fluid written and verbal English language is required
· Proficiency managing the existing tools: MS office tool understanding (Word, Excel, PowerPoint is excluding). Project Management/Collaboration tools like Team Foundation Server/Jira or related. Virtual & collaboration such as SharePoint/confluence/virtual boards/etc.
· Consideration: National and international travel may be required; valid passport needed
Who we look for?
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have amazing skills in their area a think that: you’re an expert in the field with highly developed business and interpersonal skills, you’re always ready to face new professional challenges, you’re a person with a great sense of humor and you’re open to cross-border experiences; it’s a role for you.
What EY GDS offers?
· Work in prestigious, stable company
· Contract of employment
· Fair salary
· Relocation package
· Participating in interesting projects
· Work in a professional, dynamic, truly global team
· Development opportunities in international multilingual environment
· Medical cover
· Life insurance
· Sports card
· Business trips support
· Language classes
· Referral programme
· Charity initiatives
· Fresh juice twice a week and fruit once a week
· Wellness & Spa programme
· Sport Groups
· Additional bonuses
· Modern office space near market square
· Home office up to 3 days per week
If you feel that the role suits your personal goals and career path, please send us your current resume.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.