Description de l'offre
EY Global Delivery Services means 27,000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms.
In addition we deliver support and solutions to external clients from all over the world.
Right now, we are looking for a SAP Leonardo Junior Developer to join our EY GDS Advisory team focused on providing cutting – edge IT solutions dedicated to the biggest market players in EMEA region.
SAP software is becoming one of the most important and popular tools across multiple industries and business lines worldwide. A few years ago SAP has started with revolutionary platform Leonardo to stay ahead of the competition. The new solution offers integration and functionalities which covers such as areas as Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Big Data, BlockChain, Analytics & Data Intelligence and many others. We’ve decided to take part in this exciting mission and build innovative solutions for our global business. Join us and become one of the co-creators making all this happen and work.
You’ll be working with SAP Leonardo platform and all of it components preparing new solutions for the client or for demo systems. The idea is to deliver business advisory services in the field of transformation and enterprise management systems; implement the newest technical solutions and manage the quality of implementation projects.
Your key responsibilities
As a member of our team, you’ll have a chance take a part in projects and build your skills and experience working with the new business and technology platform.
Skills and attributes for success
· Passion for artificial neural networks
· You’ll effectively use your programming skills in many tasks & projects
· You’ll enthusiastically enhance your core SAP technology knowledge and experience with SAP Leonardo Platform
· You’ll be willing to cover integration aspects
· Willingness to travel
To qualify for the role you must have
· The technical academic background (ideally - Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology ( Wydział Elektroniki i Technik Informacyjnych ) at Warsaw University of Technology)
· Programming skills (languages: Java, Python, c, c++, c#, others…)
· Experience/knowledge in some of the areas: Artificial Intelligence / Neuron Nets, Internet of things, Blockchain, Big Data, Data and Analytics
· Cloud knowledge/experience
· Good sense of technical principles & talent in solving issues
· Ability to follow IT trends and news
· Willingness to work in a team delivering advanced it solutions
· Good English verbal and written communication
· German or other European language is an advantage
· Good sense of humour
Ideally, you also have
· Machine Learning frameworks knowledge (Singa, Amazon, Caffe…)
· Administration & integration skills
· Good command of Polish
What we look for
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have amazing skills in their area of expertise. If you think that: you’re an expert in the field with highly developed business and interpersonal skills, you’re always ready to face new professional challenges, you’re a person with a great sense of humour and you’re open to cross-border experiences; it’s a role for you.
What working at EY GDS offers
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
· Medical cover
· Life insurance
· Sports card
· Business trips support
· Language classes
· Referral programme
· Charity initiatives
· Water, tea, coffee, sugar, milk without limit plus fresh juice twice a week and fruit once a week
· Wellness & Spa programme
· Sport Groups
· Additional bonuses
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.