Junior SAP Developer (Entry Level)
EY Global Delivery Services means 26,000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms.
In addition we deliver support and solutions to external clients from all over the world.
Right now, we are looking for a Junior SAP Developer to join our EY GDS Advisory team focused on providing cutting – edge IT solutions dedicated to the biggest market players in EMEA region.
SAP software is becoming one of the most important and popular tools across multiple industries and business lines worldwide. A few years ago SAP has started with revolutionary platform Leonardo to stay ahead of the competition. The new solution offers integration and functionalities which covers such as areas as Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Big Data, BlockChain, Analytics & Data Intelligence and many others. We’ve decided to take part in this exciting mission and build innovative solutions for our global business. Join us and become one of the co-creators making all this happen and work.
You’ll be working with SAP Leonardo platform and all of it components preparing new solutions for the client or for demo systems. The idea is to deliver business advisory services in the field of transformation and enterprise management systems; implement the newest technical solutions and manage the quality of implementation projects.
Your key responsibilities
As a member of our team, you’ll have a chance take a part in projects and build your skills and experience working with the new business and technology platform.
Skills and attributes for success
• You’ll effectively use your programming skills in many tasks & projects
• You’ll enthusiastically enhance your core SAP technology knowledge and experience with SAP Leonardo Platform
• You’ll be willing to cover integration aspects
· Willingness to travel
To qualify for the role you must have
· Programming skills (languages: Java, C++, c#, ABAP, others…)
· Good sense of technical principles & talent in solving issues
· Ability to follow IT trends and news
· Willingness to work in a team delivering advanced it solutions
· Good English verbal and written communication
· German or other European language is an advantage
· Good sense of humour
Ideally, you also have
· Machine Learning frameworks knowledge (Singa, Amazon, Caffe…)
· Administration & integration skills
· Good command of Polish
What we look for
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have amazing skills in their area of expertise. If you think that: you’re an expert in the field with highly developed business and interpersonal skills, you’re always ready to face new professional challenges, you’re a person with a great sense of humour and you’re open to cross-border experiences; it’s a role for you.
What working at EY GDS offers
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
· Medical cover
· Life insurance
· Sports card
· Business trips support
· Language classes
· Referral programme
· Charity initiatives
· Water, tea, coffee, sugar, milk without limit plus fresh juice twice a week and fruit once a week
· Wellness & Spa programme
· Sport Groups
· Additional bonuses
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.