HANA Data Science and Analytics
· Data Science Specialist in the SAP Advisory team to work on various Analytics projects for our customers across the globe.
Mandatory Data Science Skills
· Statistical programming language, like R or Python, and a database querying language like HANA SQL is a must.
· Experience with statistical modelling experience and technical modelling skills on SAP HANA.
· Exposure to Clustering or Classification from at least 1 project is a must.
· Experienced on the commercial side, and decidedly “hands-on” PAL and Predictive Algorithms in HANA.
Preferred Analytical skills
· Ability and experience dealing with very granular data stored in SAP HANA or other BIG Data platforms like Hadoop.
· Bring not just an analytics-orientation, but the ability to use analytics to drive key success metrics related to yield management and revenue generation.
· Work with others to develop, refine and scale data management and analytics procedures, systems, workflows, best practices and other issues.
· To be familiar with data visualization tools like Lumira, KXEN, Tableu, R, Enterprise analytics, Information Steward Etc... It is important to not just be familiar with the tools necessary to visualize data, but also the principles behind visually encoding data and communicating information.
· Clear understanding Data pre-processing techniques is a must and ways to handle large volumes of Data is a big plus to have.
· Staff : Relevant experience of 2-5 years
· Senior : Relevant experience 5-10 years
Preferred Educational Background
· Masters in Data Analytics, Statistics
· B.E with over 2 years of relevant experience