Description de l'offre
SAP software is becoming one of the most important and popular tools across multiple industries and business lines worldwide. In the area of development in SAP products there’s a lot challenges and new technologies to be covered including new ABAP syntax, HANA objects, Fiori/SAPUI5 frontend and new integration capabilities. We’ve decided to take part in this exciting mission and build innovative solutions for our global business. Join us and become one of the co-creators making all this happen and work.
At EY GDS Poland You’ll be working with state-of-the-art in development area of SAP platforms . The idea is to deliver business advisory services in the field of transformation and enterprise management systems; implement the newest technical solutions and manage the quality of implementation projects.
Your key responsibilities
As a member of our team, you’ll have a chance take a part in projects and extend your experience in backend and frontend development technologies.
Skills and attributes for success
• You’ll effectively use your core ABAP skills with newest OO & HANA syntax
• You’ll enthusiastically enhance your core SAP technology knowledge and experience with HANA objects and modelling skills
• You’ll be willing to develop friendly user interface in Fiori/SAPUI5.
· Willingness to travel
To qualify for the role you must have
· 3+ years of experience in SAP development
· Good ABAP OO knowledge
· Experience in reports and dialog transactions development
· Experience in SAP system enhancements
· Printouts technologies practice knowledge
· Good data modeling and design skills
· Backend integration experience (Proxy, IDOC, RFC, REST…)
· Knowledge of workflow
· Good English verbal and written communication
· German or other European language is an advantage
· Good sense of humour
Ideally, you also have
· Experience in SAP Workflow
· Fiori/SAPUI5 and other frontend technologies experience
· BASIS skills
· Good command of Polish
What we look for
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have amazing skills in their area of expertise. If you think that: you’re an expert in the field with highly developed business and interpersonal skills, you’re always ready to face new professional challenges, you’re a person with a great sense of humour and you’re open to cross-border experiences; it’s a role for you.
What working at EY offers
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
· Medical cover
· Life insurance
· Sports card
· Business trips support
· Language classes
· Referral programme
· Charity initiatives
· Water, tea, coffee, sugar, milk without limit plus fresh juice twice a week and fruit once a week
· Wellness & Spa programme
· Sport Groups
· Additional bonuses
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.