Description de l'offre
EY Global Delivery Services means 26,000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms.
In addition we deliver support and solutions to external clients from all over the world.
Right now, we are looking for a SAP APO/IBP Consultant to join our EY GDS Advisory team focused on providing cutting – edge IT solutions dedicated to the biggest market players in EMEA region.
SAP software is becoming one of the most important and popular tools across multiple industries and business lines worldwide. Both SAP APO and IBP are best market solutions with planning capabilities. For each company it’s an advantage to cover perfectly supply and production processes. We’ve decided to take part in this exciting mission and build innovative solutions for our global business. Join us and become one of the co-creators making all this happen and work.
You’ll be working with state-of-the-art technologies in the area of SCM, APO, IBP. The idea is to deliver business advisory services in the field of transformation and enterprise management systems; implement the newest SAP IBP solutions and manage the quality of implementation projects.
Your key responsibilities
As a member of our team, you’ll have a chance to extend your experience. You’ll support clients in choosing the most suitable business solution and take part in advisory projects - implementation of SAP IBP and APO with related other SAP modules. You’ll also participate in post-implementation review of chosen processes as well as in coordination of the main project tasks.
Skills and attributes for success
• You’ll successfully take part in implementation of SAP systems
• You’ll enthusiastically enhance your core SAP technology knowledge and experience
· You’ll be willing to travel on business
To qualify for the role you must have
· 3+ years of experience in SAP APO systems implementations
· Experience should be in End-to-end Implementation, Support, upgrade, optimization and various areas with implementation of Sub-modules like DP, SNP, CIF, PPDS, GATP and good understanding of SAP APO-ECC integration
· Well-honed SCM skills and expert understanding of the Software Configuration Management. Ability to perform complex SCM tasks and ability to mentor or train others in the configuration management effort.
· Excellent Communication & Presentation skills, must be a team player
· System configuration in accordance with Solution Design & Configuration Workbook / Business Blueprint
· Preparation & Execution of Test Cases / Test Plans / Test scripts
· Good English verbal and written communication
· German or other European language is an advantage
· Good sense of humour
Ideally, you also have
· Experience in SAP IBP
· Experience in Time-Off and EC payroll
· Good command of Polish
What we look for
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have amazing skills in their area of expertise. If you think that: you’re an expert in the field with highly developed business and interpersonal skills, you’re always ready to face new professional challenges, you’re a person with a great sense of humour and you’re open to cross-border experiences; it’s a role for you.
What working at EY offers
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
· Medical cover
· Life insurance
· Sports card
· Business trips support
· Language classes
· Referral programme
· Charity initiatives
· Water, tea, coffee, sugar, milk without limit plus fresh juice twice a week and fruit once a week
· Wellness & Spa programme
· Sport Groups
· Additional bonuses
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.