The Security Analyst/ Security Senior Analyst role will be primarily responsible for the daily operations of monitoring and review of PingFederate on-boarding of applications and underlying infrastructure. This role will be responsible for working with end users, vendors, security leads as well as the other support teams to ensure successful operations of the infrastructure.
· Incident/Service Request intake and assignment to other teams if required
· Incident analysis
· Incident triaging
· Respond, troubleshoot and implement resolutions for common issues
· Respond to system outages
· Maintain Incident remediation and prevention documentation
· Interact with technical personnel and other teams as required
· Initiate escalation procedure to resolve incidents
· Produce service level reports
· Monitor directory infrastructure for potential issues
· Monitor backup
· Coordinate or participate in individual or team projects
· Write technical articles for internal knowledge base
· Provide performance metrics as necessary
· Adhere to stated SLA’s and ensuring high standards for quality regarding project documentation/activities
· Deploy changes as per the instructions
· Application validation after changes
Bachelor or college degree inrelated field or equivalent work experience
Skills Expertise :
· Basic problem diagnosis, troubleshootand remediation
· Hands on experience of Identity andAccess Management Tools and technology
· At least 2 years of relevant experienceworking on Ping Federate.
· At least 2-year Ping product experienceon any - PingFed, PingID or PingOne or Ping Access.
· Have experience in maintaining &administering Ping Federate.
· Knowledgeof federation protocols – SAML, Oauth & OpenID.
· Knowledge of IDP & SP initiatedflow.
· Knowledge of IDP and SP app integrationwith Ping Federate.
· Experience of OpenID app integrationwith PingFederate.
· Knowledge of integration of multipleData sources with app connection in Ping federate.
· Ability to solve a variety of commontechnical issues related to SAML IDP & SP initiated apps,
· OpenID andSSO/MFA Solution.
· Experience of Ping Federate server management.
· Experience in managing policies such asAuthentication policy.
· Managing backup/restore of PingFed serverdatabase.
· Good verbal & written communication,technical document writing
· Good knowledge of Operating SystemInternals on Windows/Linux/Unix
· Understands concepts of Authentication,Authorization & SSO/MFA.
· Good knowledge of basic security concepts and certificate management.
· Experience of using monitoring toolslike Splunk, HP SiteScope, Uptime Robot etc.
· Knowledge of Service Management / ITIL.
· Prior experience working in remoteteams on global scale.
· ITIL orequivalent (Good to have)
· CIAM/Azure/AWS(Good to have)
· Willingness to travel as required
· Willingness to be on call support
· Willingness to work in shifts.