EY's Oracle Center of Excellence assists our national consulting practices in planning, pursuing, delivering and managing large, complex full lifecycle initiatives along with providing experience in leading practices, methods, and resources in the Oracle’s applications and technology space. Oracle Applications and Technology Services within the COE supports our area offices by providing resources that can design, configure and implement Oracle Application Solutions. This group advises clients to understand, architect and implement the core applications and technology required to run their business. Our focus will be on helping our clients to achieve following key benefits:
· An optimal applications portfolio and governance structure that aligns with IT strategy and business architecture
· Improvement in application performance driving higher customer (internal and external) satisfaction
· Cost reduction and better investment decisions for applications infrastructure and services
Your key responsibilities
This position will support consulting by managing project teams through agreed upon phases of the ERP project governance, requirements definition, technology risk analysis, customization, testing, implementation, training and rollout of a client's project lifecycle. They will also provide business development assistance.
Skills and attributes for success
· Team with client business and technology professionals, and/or third party strategic alliances to provide implementation of technology solutions
· Demonstrate ability to implement and configure software or perform technical development
· Develop long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
· Interact and communicate effectively with finance and technology senior and middle management executives as well as end user and business subject matter experts.
To qualify for the role you must have
· Bachelor's degree and minimum experience of 3 years of experience in finance/supply chain applications with an overall IT projects implementation of 5+ years
· Experience with PeopleSoft and Workday finance/supply chain applications
· Experience in large multi-geography global transformation assignments based on PeopleSoft and Workday ERP/Applications, experience within functional process or configuration or technical.
· Strong knowledge, understanding and implementation experience of PeopleSoft and Workday ERP/Applications
· Proficient in understanding business requirements and advising clients on strategy for PeopleSoft and Workday ERP/Applications deployment
· Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical
· The successful candidate must also be willing and able to travel 70-90% of a work schedule
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Degree in Business, or related field (MBA or MS degree preferred)
· PeopleSoft or Workday Certifications
What we look for
We’re interested in passionate individuals with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Oracle Applications industry. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve the full potential of their application suite, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
· Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.