Manager – Software License Forensics, Assurance - London
Software License Forensics (SLF) is a global software licensing practice which is part of EYs Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (FTDS) team. This group specialises in forensic technology services encompassing eDiscovery, Forensic Data Analytics and Data led Forensic investigations. Using state of the art tools, our teams support clients with fraud detection, fraud investigation and compliance management.
The SLF team of software licensing and software asset management specialists practice support clients in the management and implementation of software license compliance programmes and software asset management programmes using forensic techniques which are embedded in proprietary technology.
Our Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (FTDS) lab provides cutting edge forensic technology infrastructure and tools necessary to uncover the data trail of all kinds of complex fraud. Our offices are open and modern, supporting a culture of flexible working. Our people values promote inclusiveness, development and engagement.
What you will do
· Manage Software License compliance programmes and relationship management with our clients’ local compliance managers and teams.
· Engage with the entities which are being reviewed in the license compliance programmes and lead the software license review either on-site or remote
· Manage Software Asset Management projects
· Lead project teams undertaking the SAM projects
· Upskill the junior members of the SLF team in Software Licensing and Software Asset Management
· Assist with development of leads for new business and help with business development activity
· Experience of managing Software Licensing Compliance programmes either at a publisher, other 3 rd party provider such as other Big 4 or an end user
· Experience of managing Software Asset Management projects
· Deep knowledge of software licensing terms and conditions
· Knowledge of IBM, Oracle, or SAP licensing preferred
· Desirable to have a Software Asset Management qualification such as Certified Software Asset Manager (CSAM) or the ITAM Review 12 Box Model Certification
· Big 4 experience preferred
· Project management track record
· At least three years’ experience in the delivery of Forensic Software License reviews
· Experience of working internationally
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.