To support GSS India GTH Consulting Service Line on strategic and tactical management decisions to build the Learning and Development function of Service Line’s working closely with the Sub-Service Line leads, GSS L&D teams and Consulting operations teams in meeting the above objective.
· Identifying effective training programs, which are in line with dynamic market trends.
· Measuring employee effectiveness of training programs attended by them.
· Measuring business impact and Return on Investment for all programs delivered.
· Identify and execute programs and initiatives in order to keep all employees skilled for high productivity.
· Compile training needs.
· Arrange venue for program execution.
· Manage the nomination process for internal and external training programs.
· Maintain a database of training history, trainers & programs.
· Manage and maintain Training MIS for employees in the organization.
· Manage the employee induction process and program.
Requirements (including experience, skills and additional qualifications)
Assist the GSS L&D (or) EY L&D Team in executing programs for select talent pool employees.
· Maintain a history for all dev inputs for talent pool employees.
· Manage and coordinate with relevant stakeholders for logistical arrangements.
· Coordinate with Corporate HR for policy implementation.
To measure effectiveness of Training programs and ensure Transfer of Learning is done efficiently
· Measuring the participants feedback post training.
· Measuring the implementation of training on the job.
· Measuring the applicability of training into achieving results.
Ensuring Cost Effective Delivery of Training.
· Leveraging internal resources like Conference rooms, training room etc
· Liaison with GSS L&D and EY India L&D Team to organize as many programs in house as possible.
· Negotiating logistics costs and Trainer / content fees with vendors and trainers to ensure cost effectiveness.
· Strong communication and facilitation skills
· Ability to build strong working relationships
· Able to work with a variety of people, from frontline employees to Line Managers, Senior Executives and support functions such as GSS L&D
· Eye for detail and improvement opportunities
· Sound skills in using a range of computer applications, in particular Word and Power Point
· Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to operate within a global, matrix environment
· Self motivated
· Exposure to competency mapping, training need analysis and understand of Learning and Development best practices would be an added advantage
· Staff- 2+ years of relevant L&D experience
Very Strong Communication & Presentation Skills (Verbal & Written)
Strong client service focus--responsive to requests maintains a sense of urgency in resolving issues
Flexible in adapting to constantly changing priorities
Outstanding teamwork and interpersonal skills
Strong working knowledge of Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc.)