EY Global Delivery Services means 38.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Due to the growth of our businesses, we are looking for English-speaking candidates, who would like to perform various administrative tasks and drive the functioning of our internal teams. Joining EY Global Delivery Services Poland, you will become a part of a very dynamic team with the possibility to make your mark. So whenever you are interested in being right at the heart of that challenge, we have interesting opportunities for you.
Your key responsibilities
Due to the an intensive growth of our client’s service line we are looking for a candidate to fulfill execute administrative and project coordination related tasks such as:
· Participation in operational meetings, notes taking (including actions, their owners and due dates)
· Follow-up on agreed actions with their owners, for progress and completion
· Posting new roles on Taleo portal
· Various reporting and ownership of internal files
· Preparing relevant communication, reports and presentations
· Access management (distribution lists management, Sharepoint permissions management)
· Other administrative and ad-hoc tasks
· Understanding and recognizing the business needs of Senior Management representatives and service line supported
· Special requests and project type of activities based on customer’s and service line demand
· Delivering the highest standard of support as a first point of contact Skills and attributes for success:
Fluent English both speaking and writing is a must
Previous work or project related experience in a global environment
Previous experience as junior PMO or project coordinator will be an additional asset
Demonstrated experience in MS Office (well-developed Excel and PPT skills) and fair knowledge of Outlook and Skype
Proactive attitude and solution based approach
Teaming and being able to build an effective backup structure
Strong communication and organizational skills
Customer orientation and attention to details
Analytical and research skills
What we look for
We are interested in hiring a team player with previous project related experience within a global environment, with strong communication and organization skills as well as proactive attitude, high level of energy, enthusiasm, flexibility and assertiveness. You should be able to independently complete your regular responsibilities according to deadlines, communicate with other teams in order to resolve daily challenges and show professionalism while day-to-day contact with EY clients and partners.
We are interested in people with the right attitude for the job! You will need a balance of technical and analytical skills, a creative approach to work and strong communication skills on the other hand.
What working at EY GDS offers
Joining EY Global Delivery Services Poland, you will become a part of a very dynamic team with the possibility to make your mark. So whenever you are interested in being right at the heart of that challenge, supporting various administration activities and believe you would be a good match for this position, don’t hesitate to apply!
Make your mark.