IT Analyst (Multiple Positions), Ernst & Young U.S. LLP, Hoboken, NJ.
Analyze business problems and help companies develop and implement computer systems and information technology (IT) solutions. Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate and improve existing computer systems. Recommend industry-relevant software solutions that enable asset and wealth management organizations to leverage technology. Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
Full time employment, Monday – Friday, 40-45 hours per week, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a related field and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in defining business and technical requirements. Alternatively, will accept a Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a related field and 4 years of work experience in defining business and technical requirements.
Must have 4 years of experience with all phases of the technology life cycle, including requirements definition, architecture, design, development, implementation, conversion, and testing.
Must have 4 years of project experience in at least 3 of the following technical competencies:
- Digital, mobility, and customer experience strategy and transformation
- Wealth and/or Asset Management front-office IT transformation
- Wealth and/or Asset Management regulatory and compliance technologies
- Enterprise application integration
- Package Implementations
- Data management strategies for Wealth and Asset Management firms
Must have 4 years of experience in one or more of the following:
- Systems integration, including solution architecture, IT transformation and program management, test strategy and execution, and/or IT roadmap and planning.
- Traditional, alternative, and wealth products, investment operation processes, and investment technology platforms for OMS, EMS, Accounting, Performance Measurement and Attribution, Corporate Actions, and/or Reconciliations.
- Current State and Gap Analysis, Vendor Selection, Release Management, Implementation Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum), and/or Productions Readiness.
- Consulting experience, including presentations, project management, project planning and organization, and data analysis and collection.
Must have 4 years of experience analyzing problems and developing technology solutions for a Hedge Fund, Wealth Management, and/or Asset Management company, or as a Management Consultant at one of these companies.
Travel required approximately 70%, of which 20% may be international, in order to serve client needs.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
TO APPLY: Please apply on-line at ey.com/en_us/careers, and click on “Find jobs” (Job Number – HOB000TN).
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
This particular position at Ernst & Young in the United States requires the qualified candidate to be a "United States worker" as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor regulations at 20 CFR 656.3. You can review this definition at https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title20-vol3/pdf/CFR-2011-title20-vol3-sec656-3.pdf at the bottom of page 750. Please feel free to apply to other positions that do not require you to be a "U.S. worker".