IT Advisor, Technology Solutions Enablement (Capital Markets) - Financial Services Office (Manager) (Multiple Positions) , Ernst & Young U.S. LLP, New York, NY.
Help clients with enabling technologies to connect business and technology and provide solutions to improve their technology architecture and systems. Implement technology solutions which address complex issues around regulatory and accounting change implementation, enterprise information management, liquidity management, mergers and acquisitions, and IT strategy and performance. Assist clients with the design and integration phase of each project, helping to give specificity to the appropriate architecture, data model, system design, and interfacing requirements. Assist clients with IT solution implementations and roll outs. Manage and motivate teams of professionals with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Cultivate business development opportunities.
Full time employment, Monday– Friday,40hours per week, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Finance, or a related field and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in defining business and technical requirements and/or designing business and technology architecture. Alternatively, will accept a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Finance, or related field and 4 years of work experience in defining business and technical requirements and/or designing business and technology architecture.
Must have 3 years of experience working in the financial services industry.
Must have 2 years of experience working with a team of technology advisors through multiple phases of the technology life cycle, including requirements definition, architecture design, conversion, and testing.
3 years of experience with pre- and/or post-trade processing, including at least one of the following: front, middle, or back office functions and systems.
Must have 3 years of experience researching client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, and new technologies.
Must have 2 years of experience with technical architecture design and technology tools and components (middleware, database, and reporting tools) in financial systems architecture.
Must have 3 years of experience with at least one of the following:
- Technology solutions supporting investment banking operations and trading functions;
- Defining business and technical requirements for at least one of the following: customer reference data management, client on-boarding, counterparty credit risk, trade processing workflow, collateral management data aggregation and reporting, or clearing and settlement workflow;
- Designing business and technology architecture;
- Database tools including SQL (Intermediate and Advanced) and diagnostics (AWR, trace, or profile);
- System selection and implementation support;
- Data mapping and conversion;
- Quality assurance and testing;
- Business Process Reengineering; OR
- Program/project management and implementation planning (PMO).
Must have 2 years of experience with at least one of the following:
- Risk technology and operations impact assessment and technology solution implementation for at least one of the following: Dodd-Frank, OTC Derivatives Reform, Volcker Rule or other capital markets regulatory mandates;
- Data warehousing/enterprise data design & management;
- Enterprise application integration;
- Front Office, Middle Office, Back Office, or Accounting;
- Valuation and Pricing;
- Traded products/front/back office package implementation;
- Amortization methodology under FAS 91;
- OLAP Reporting; OR
- Defect Resolution.
Requires domestic and regional travel up to 50% to serve client needs.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
TO APPLY: Please apply on-line at ey.com/us/jobsearch (Job Number – NEW00LA0).
This particular position at Ernst & Young in the United States requires the qualified candidate to be a "United States worker" as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor regulations at 20 CFR 656.3. You can review this definition at https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title20-vol3/pdf/CFR-2011-title20-vol3-sec656-3.pdf at the bottom of page 750. Please feel free to apply to other positions that do not require you to be a "U.S. worker".