EY’s Contract Recruitment team, GigNow, is on a multi-year transformation journey to source, match and engage contractors for client serving and internally facing roles. The Talent Acquisition (TA) Recruiter is responsible for identifying top contractor talent and converting prospects to active candidates to fill contract positions for the firm. The TA Recruiter will use an array of sourcing strategies and tools to develop and qualify top contractor talent to present to Experienced Recruiters and will team with Experienced Recruiters to maintain a relationship with candidate until engagement.
The TA Recruiter is responsible for building strong internal and external relationships and building a network of key contacts to increase the pipeline of additional prospects for current and future openings. A deep understanding of the assigned service line and sector and/or business unit, in addition to an ability to promote and sell the key differentiators of the firm, is essential. The TA Recruiter will proactively communicate market knowledge, trends and intelligence as well as feedback from the market on EY to respective parties.
· Responsible for sourcing highly qualified contractor talent for assigned hiring team contractor needs using a variety of sourcing channels like job boards, Social media, referrals and Alumni networks
· Attend intake & status calls with experienced recruiters and hiring managers
· Conduct pre-qualifying phone screens on candidates and targeted warm calls utilizing selling techniques to generate interest in EY contractor opportunities
· Utilize digital interviewing tools
· Partners closely with experienced recruiter to meet the needs of the EY internal engagement teams to place contractors into appropriate roles; teams with sourcing analyst to generate robust pipelines
· Accountable for capturing competitive/market intelligence for business units assigned and for communicating findings to experienced/executive recruiters
· Shares best practices and communicates with other recruiting team members
· Manages candidate flow within GigNow technology tool to ensure all data is accurate and updated
· Utilizes the firm’s recruitment tools and processes to execute work flow and track/measure results
· Works with Talent Acquisition Lead and research to oversee productivity of the various sourcing channels
· Monitors and reports quality and quantity of resumes on a daily/weekly basis
· Tracks and reports sourcing results
· Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in IT sourcing in professional/financial services, corporate and/or agency environment
· Strong experience in all areas of IT recruiting (developers/engineers, architects etc.), especially sourcing for recent technologies
· Ability to identity and produce quality talent within 24-48 hours of intake calls using GigNow database, job boards, social media etc.
· Prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
· Advanced user knowledge of technology and online sourcing and research tools
· Name generation and/or organizational mapping experience
· Aptitude with internet research techniques (e.g., Boolean searches)
· Strong investigation/data analysis/research/market-mapping related activities
· Excellence in organizational skills, extremely detail oriented, and task oriented
· Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently and autonomously, while exhibiting exceptional team skills
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.