Global Compliance and Reporting is an integrated suite of Tax and Accounting services that EY provides to our multinational clients. GCR offers the ease of managing compliance & regulatory filings by:
Taking care of the complexity of regulatory affairs across multiple jurisdictions
Centrally managing the global compliance and reporting activities
Controlling the cost of managing compliance across various countries
Your key responsibility
In your new position, you will play a central role in the coordination of complex and multinational engagements for onshore German-speaking Engagement Teams within the Service Line Tax. Because of your excellent coordination and communication skills, you will greatly facilitate the work of our German-speaking engagement teams and give exceptional client service a new face. The main focus of your work will be the coordination of various activities for our engagement teams, for whom you act as a single point of contact, as well as the distribution of tasks to different workstreams and ensuring their on-time delivery.
Skills and attributes for success
· Acting as a single point of contact for our German-speaking teams and supporting them with their complex and multinational engagements
· Coordination and tracking of deliverables from external clients or multinational engagement teams
· Drafting and maintenance of contractual and operational documents in German
· Handling of emails, organization of calls and taking meeting minutes in German
· Obtaining documents and data from multiple involved parties including sending reminders
· Distribution and coordination of tasks to/with the responsible workstream and ensuring their on-time completion
· Proactive identification of tasks that can be handled by our team in order to facilitate the work of the engagement teams
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree, preferably Commerce or Business management
· 4+ years of work experience in a demanding, service-oriented and German-speaking working environment
· Strong written and oral communication skills in German
· Ability to read and interpret complex reports and documents
Ideally, you must have
· Distinct knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Goal-orientated, structured way of working ensuring an excellent quality of your deliverables while managing multiple projects at the same time
· Ability to build and maintain excellent client relationships across many different functions, organization levels and cultures to provide exceptional client service within a virtual environment
· Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
What we are looking for
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with the ability to work in a collaborative environment to provide exceptional client service across global sites. You’ll be a confident team player developing strong people management skills and picking up new skills which will help you solve complex problems. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.