The position is for the team within EY’s BMC Agency and will be aligned to the US BMC Central Region. The candidate will be responsible for working closely with onsite business and marketing teams. The candidate will be involved in developing communication plans and content for internal mailers and employee engagement campaigns. The candidate will also be required to develop content for go-to market collateral.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Work with onsite client servicing and marketing teams to help manage internal & external communication programs
· Create compelling and engaging content for deliverables, including emails, presentations and other key collaterals for internal & external distribution
· Leverage EY platforms including email, Yammer and social media to distribute content across relevant audiences
· Engage with onsite teams to identify their objectives, strategies, target audiences, differentiators and other aspects of the solutions to be targeted
· Ensure top-quality delivery of services and materials by working closely with multiple stakeholders including design, technology, legal, etc.
· Should possess working knowledge of digital and social platforms
· Support firm brand, understand, implement, and ensure adherence to the quality standards and procedures established by EY, including verbal and branding guidelines
· Work closely with onsite and GDS teams to ensure smooth implementation of projections and campaigns
· Advise team on compelling messaging and design solutions
· Pursue and share best practices within department
· Eager and a fast learner who is willing to expand on core skills
Knowledge, Competency and Skill Requirements:
Good understanding of internal comms and b2b go-to-market and communication practices
Proven experience of having worked in a communication role
Experience in working with stakeholders across multiple groups and geographiesand coordinating the work with various stakeholders
4-6 years’ experience
Adept in MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Excellent written communication skills
Basic understanding of social media platforms and web content creation
Join us in building a better working world.