We are seeking an Experienced Hire Recruiter. We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organization. Working with the Talent Team, you’ll help develop and execute our people strategy, which provides the programs, measures and tools that help our EY member firms' employees achieve their goals. You might develop and implement strategies for performance management, leadership development, learning, training tools, compensation, recruiting, new joiner orientation, reporting processes or other initiatives.
Working as a valued member of Canada’s Talent Team, the Experienced Hire Recruiter will have the opportunity to deliver a best in class candidate experience and identify talent directly for EY. in the market directly. The Recruiter will also play a role as a business partner to external and internal stakeholders and will have the ability to implement best practice strategies to deliver end-to-end recruitment processes across their portfolio.
Skills and attributes for success
· Deliver appropriate recruitment plans based on an understanding of recruitment methods and concepts
· Develop and execute on appropriate sourcing strategies, paying particular attention to diversity initiatives and creative sourcing techniques.
· Demonstrate an understanding of assessment methods to ensure all candidates presented meet the technical job requirements and fit the EY culture.
· Develop an understanding of the business, the external market and trends that impact our practice- such as understanding key players, mapping of relevant skillsets and maintaining a pipeline of ready to hire candidates.
· Demonstrate knowledge regarding the firm’s recruitment tools, processes and embrace the branding strategy in the recruitment lifecycle.
· Collaborate with the practice and Canada People Team by using sound business judgment and outstanding communication skills to assist in the ultimate hiring decision.
To qualify for the role you must have
· The ideal candidate is an intermediate to advanced level Human Resource professional with a strong recruiting background and with at least 5 years relevant experience.
· Experience recruiting for tax and accounting professionals preferred
· Proven track record of executing volume recruitment and solid experience in recruiting candidates from a variety of sources- headhunting candidates, job boards, LinkedIn recruitment portals etc.
· Ability to quickly pick up full account management of key recruitment areas.
· A university degree and related business experience are essential. A CHRP or related designation is desirable, as is, exposure to the professional services industry.
· Strong knowledge of firm recruitment policies, processes, and protocols and a broad understanding of the firm's service lines.
Ideally, you’ll also have
· The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines.
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture-built on high-performance teaming-where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
· Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work andwith a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today .
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.