Role Title: Recruitment Services Coordinator (Pre Offer)
Reporting to: Recruitment Services Team Leader (Pre Offer)
Please note this is a fix-term contract until 30 June 2020.
HR Services provides the most effective and efficient solution for Talent’s strategic and operational needs. We leverage our global strength and scalability to drive the HR-related technology, projects and processes that allow EY to deliver against the changing requirements within our Talent organisation to enable success. HR Services offers key services to EY’s Talent teams (global, area, region and country) within the businesses.
Talent Shared Services delivers seamless and consistent HR operational services to the organisation through a globally efficient network of Regional and Global Delivery Services centres.
In this role, you will take responsibility for the high volumes of interview scheduling required for the firm’s ambitious growth plans. Your key mission will be to liaise with candidates and agencies, the recruitment team and the business, while ensuring an exceptional candidate experience.
Your key responsibilities
· You will arrange face to face, telephone and video conference interviews, assessment days and testing in a timely manner by liaising with and updating the relevant stakeholders
· You will take calls on the Recruitment Helpline and respond to email queries, conducting further analysis if appropriate
· You will process invoices including those for search agencies and other recruitment related costs
· You will update the recruitment systems to keep track of candidates and ensure data integrity
· You will flexibly support team members and other Talent Shared Services teams according to work volumes
· You will contribute to wider team and stakeholder projects/initiatives
· You will cover for other coordinators during planned and unplanned absence periods
· You will undertake ad-hoc administration and reporting tasks as required and directed by the Team Leader
· You will work to strict deadlines, KPIs and SLAs.
Skills and attributes for success
We are interested in people with proven recruitment administration experience, with an ability to manage high volumes. As a successful candidate you will have strong customer service experience and a good telephone manner.
To qualify for the role you must have
· A strong proven customer service experience and a professional telephone manner
· A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in dealing with routine tasks
· The ability to communicate confidently and operate appropriately within the organisation, particularly with key stakeholders
· Initiative when problem solving, being self-sufficient and proactive when researching service line and industry knowledge
· The ability to influence challenging stakeholders, manage resistance and escalate as appropriate
· IT literacy with Microsoft packages
Ideally, you’ll also have
A demonstrable successful track record of process improvements and best use of technology
An interest in understanding of EY’s service lines and extensive recruitment requirements at all levels across the business.
What we look for
We are looking for a self-sufficient and proactive individual who is passionate about recruitment services and who uses their own initiative when problem-solving. If you have excellent communication skills and high attention to detail, this role is perfect for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offer and promotions. Plus, we offer:
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.