HR Services provides the most effective and efficient solution for Talent’s strategic and operational needs. We leverage our global strength and scalability to drive the HR-related technology, projects and processes that allow EY to deliver against the changing requirements within our Talent organization to enable success. HR Services offers key services to EY’s Talent teams (global, area, region and country) within the businesses.
Talent Shared Services Delivers seamless and consistent HR operational services to the organization through a globally efficient network of Regional and Global Delivery Services centers.
Reporting to: Recruitment Services Team Leader (Applications & DAP)
Please note this is a fix-term contract until 30 June 2020.
In this role, you will review high volumes of applications for all Experienced Hire positions across the UK, developing in-depth sector specific knowledge of all EY’s service lines. Your key mission will be to accurately screen applications and monitor Resident Labour Market Tests (RLMT).
Your key responsibilities
· You will review a high volume of cross service line applications and process CVs in accordance with industry specific selection criteria, all within strict KPIs and SLAs
· You will act as a subject matter expert for complex RLMT processes on behalf of Recruitment stakeholders, keeping accurate regulatory records of candidates that fall within the RLMT date frame
· You will schedule service line specific applicant testing via third party providers and reject unsuccessful candidates
· You will update the firm’s recruitment systems to keep track of candidates to ensure data integrity and accurate pipeline reporting for stakeholders
· You will provide the Experienced Hire Recruitment team with regular updates on progress made with applicant volumes and agreed timelines
· You will flexibly support team members including during planned and unplanned absence and other UK TSS teams according to work volumes
· You will undertake ad-hoc administration and reporting tasks as required and directed by the Team Leader, and contribute to wider team and stakeholder projects/initiatives.
Skills and attributes for success
We are interested in people with proven recruitment administration screening experience and working knowledge of the professional services industry. As a successful candidate you will have the ability to manage high volumes and juggle conflicting priorities.
To qualify for the role you must have
· A strong proven customer service experience and a professional telephone manner
· A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in dealing with routine tasks
· The ability to communicate confidently and operate appropriately within the organisation, particularly with key stakeholders
· Initiative when problem solving, being self-sufficient and proactive when researching service line and industry knowledge
· The ability to influence challenging stakeholders, manage resistance and escalate as appropriate
· IT literacy with Microsoft packages
Ideally, you’ll also have
· An interest in understanding of EY’s service lines and extensive recruitment requirements at all levels across the business
· A demonstrable successful track record of process improvements and best use of technology
What we look for
We are looking for a self-sufficient and proactive individual who is passionate about recruitment and recruitment services and who uses their own initiative when problem-solving. If you have excellent attention to detail and thrive in busy environments, this role is perfect for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offer and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.