Join our Enterprise Support Services (ESS) team and you will provide comprehensive, quality administrative and support services for all of our EY member firms. Our ESS professionals span a wide range of vital roles, from administrative support to facilities management, creative design, tax return processing, file management and emergency preparedness.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the opportunity
In your role as a Executive Assistant you’ll:
· Assist with scheduling of external and internal meetings, including any required logistics (e.g. audio/video and equipment requirements)
· Relay accurate and detailed messages, transfer calls and/or action where appropriate
· Adhering to firmwide policy and tools, arrange travel bookings, seeking the required approval/s prior to booking
· Assist with preparation or amendment of correspondence or documents using EY standards, templates, firm branding and guidance e.g. letters, faxes, memos, presentations, reports, proposals, etc
· Ad hoc support on team projects as required
We’re looking for people with the following experience:
· A minimum of two years office experience
· Entry knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
· Typing speed 60 wpm and 95% accuracy
· Polished communication skills including a high standard of written and spoken English skills
· Confidence and ability to interact with clients and executives
· Excellent attention to detail
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Across every part of EY, we dig deeper in pursuit of better working. Does better begin with you? Click apply online to find out.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2018 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved.