EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory Services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who build high performing teams to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY Tax, you’ll have the opportunity to help the world’s leading multinational organizations meet complex tax obligations around the world. You’ll get a unique glimpse deep inside a company’s business and become a trusted advisor, working collaboratively on a team that influences major business decisions.Demand has made this a rapidly growing area, and the relationships we build here translate into big business in other areas, making this a true priority. You won’t find a tax culture like this anywhere else, so whether you’re looking for a long-term role in personal tax compliance, or are interested in progressing on to other areas, this is a great place to be.
This is a unique role for you to get heavily involved in both tax and data analytics process and make an immediate impact working closely with diverse multi-disciplined teams. The successful candidate will be joining a new team which will be dynamic as it grows to support the Tax practice.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. The successful candidate will be resourceful and flexible while working in a highly changeable environment.
Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
· Extract, transform, and load large and complex data sets
· Work and build strong relationships with EY tax teams while co-developing a robust and repeatable data analytics delivery process
· Stay up-to-date with new analytics techniques and Tax standards which impact the use of data analytics in engagements
· Complete data analytics projects based on agreed service-level agreement and escalate outstanding projects to leadership
· Collaborate with the data analytics and engagement teams to design and implement improvements to the data delivery process
To qualify for this role, candidates must have a combination of
· Advanced Excel and Power Query skills
· ETL experience
· Strong interest in data analytics, data transformation, robotics process automation and their business application
· A willingness to learn about the professional services consulting business and use data analytics to solve business problems
· Strong communication skills, organizational aptitude and the ability to multitask
· A critical and logical thinker who is able to work both independently and in a team environment
· Process driven individual with a strong attention to details
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.