· The role encompasses Generation of monthly reports financial results for E&Y on a Global basis and performing financial statement review.
· You will have to ensure the quality of information submitted by individual countries by comparing actual financial results to Plan and Prior Year data
Your client responsibilities
· Generates monthly reports of financial results for E&Y on a Global basis
· Performs financial statement review from a detailed perspective
· Ensures the quality of information submitted by individual countries by comparing actual financial results to Plan and Prior Year data and asking for variance explanations when necessary
· May assist in compiling annual financial plan and periodic forecasts
· Handles requests for ad hoc reports or financial information and interacts with internal E&Y personnel to verify information
· Enhances existing reports and develops new reports as requested
· Works on reporting financial results of individual countries
· Provides feedback on process improvement, if any, on a regular basis
Technical skills requirements
· 0-3 years in related area of accounting or analysis function
· Bachelors Degree in Accountancy or Finance or Inter CA/ICWA or MBA (Finance
Additional skills requirements
· Be task orientated and proven ability to produce material on a regular basis, to a consistently high standard.
· Be research oriented
· Be proficient in Excel/Word skills, including presentational aspects -Working knowledge or trainable in Excel, Access, Business Objects, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, and Internet Explorer; limited exposure to Essbase
· Be a strong team player who is comfortable working collaboratively and directionally as required.
· Be able to work with individuals at all levels within the organization