· Assigns appropriate client service personnel to engagements by assessing information presented, reviewing options available and presenting recommendations based on Sub-Area policies and client/personnel requirements (experiential development, client assignments, complexity of engagement, continuity, expertise required, etc.)
· Challenges hours and personnel scheduled as appropriate to ensure efficient utilization of resources.
· Promotes and monitors the sharing of resources based on the Sub-Area's strategy networks with other team members across Sub-Areas and service lines to address resource needs and/or conflicts.
· Builds relationships and communicates continuously with client service personnel to understand their professional development goals and objectives. Keeps In mind experiential development goals and objectives.
· Assists in the reassignment of projects due to personnel leaving/joining the firm, or to client delay/acceleration.
· Fills open needs as identified; proactively investigates projects that may be able to be reassigned to individuals to meet requirements of the open needs.
· Raises performance issues heard to appropriate resource management leadership to ensure the appropriate approach is taken with regards to scheduling.
· Participates in orientation providing details to new hires on the resource management process.
· Provides input for performance management process.
· Participates in sub-Sub-Area and/or national conference calls, as deemed needed.
· Assists with various ad hoc projects as needed.
· Appropriately prioritize staffing decisions based on client assignments, experientiall development, inclusivity, engagement risk, specialization requirements, timing constraints, staffing continuity and geographic considerations.
· Identifies over and underutilized personnel, and proactively identifies recommendations to bring utilization in line with peers and/orsub-Sub-Area targets
Requirements (includingexperience, skills and additional qualifications)
Technical skills requirements:
· Strong analytical skills - detail oriented
· Proficient in the scheduling tool and other Microsoft applications.
· Very strong communication skills, both oral and written
· Strong organizational skills
· Proficient at negotiation skills and conflict management
· Strong client service focus--responsive to requests maintains a sense of urgency in resolving issues
· Well versed in Firm and Sub-Area information
· Flexible in adapting to constantly changing priorities
· Outstanding teamwork and interpersonal skills
· Self-starter,able to work independently
· Positive attitude and pleasant demeanour.
· Strong customer service, communication, analytical and organizational skills
· Ability to successfully meet deadlines
· Strong attention to detail and quality review of work deliverables
· Advanced knowledge of Excel and database access tools
· Numerical aptitude and substantial statistical, analytical, and data interpretation ability
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· 0-4 Years of relevant experience