Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY's growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organization. Working with the Talent Team, you'll help develop and execute our people strategy, which provides the programs, measures and tools that help our EY member firms' employees achieve their goals. You might develop and implement strategies for performance management, leadership development, learning, training tools, compensation, recruiting, new joiner orientation, reporting processes or other initiatives.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
J ob Summary:
As Campus Recruiting Coordinator, you'll help execute campus recruiting strategy, as well as various customer-service aspects of the recruiting process. You'll support recruiters by coordinating and managing candidate interviews, and helping candidates and recruiting personnel with other aspects of the recruiting process. This will include event planning (e.g., campus activities, job fairs and internship program activities).
In this role, you'll report directly to, and receive direction and mentorship from a designated Campus Recruiter or Campus Recruiting Leader. You'll also be expected to work independently on various customer-service aspects of the recruiting process.
· Administer the Campus Recruiting strategy, including identifying creative approaches to Campus Recruiting support activities.
· Utilize the Campus Applicant Tracking System (ATS) in order to track and report on candidates.
· Help hire and build relationships with candidates.
· Liaise and manage communications with the campus Career Services office to facilitate campus recruiting activities.
· Organize and execute the final candidate hiring process and communications, as directed.
· Plan and manage office visits, including troubleshooting, and on-site logistical issues (e.g., last-minute cancellations, rescheduling, finding interview rooms).
· Determine the interviewer lists for campus group office visits.
· Organize and execute campus events, the internship and Summer Leadership programs, as directed.
· Work with client service teams, to provide status updates on candidates.
· Maintain a calendar of campus events.
· Liaise with national marketing/branding, to align activities with brand strategy and achieve consistency of messaging.
· Utilize the Recruiting Connection and other recruiting databases, to confirm that recruitment forms, presentation materials and general references are current.
· Help validate I-9 documentation, and collect new hire documentation.
· Make process recommendations to achieve operational excellence.
· Maintain professional knowledge and experience. Build functional and/or technical knowledge and skills necessary, and keep up-to-date with recruiting developments.
· Build relationships with client teams, and raise issues to other senior members of the recruiting team, to help develop and drive strategy.
· Work with recruiters and groups, to maintain relationships and make necessary adjustments to direction as appropriate.
· Identify issues and escalate as appropriate.
· Contribute knowledge, and promote a knowledge-sharing culture.
To qualify, candidates must have:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
· Adept at information/applicant tracking or recruiting databases/systems (Taleo).
· English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication.
· Exceptional customer service focus.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail.
· Comfortable working with teams in different office locations, and promoting teamwork.
· Confident at quickly adapting to a changing work environment and priorities.
· A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in HR, recruiting or a related discipline preferred.
· Associate or Bachelor's degree in a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.