Testing – Senior - Automation
We are looking for Testing Professional with expertise on testing Guide wire Products (Claims Center or Policy Center) with Prior experience in BFSI /Insurance Domains
Your client responsibilities
· Need to work as a team leader (Lead Analyst) to contribute in various testing streams of Guidewire implementation project.
· Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators
· Planning and monitoring of the project test deliverables from the testing team.
· Mentor the project test team in executing the identified projects
· Regular status reporting to the Manager and onsite coordinators
· Interface with the customer representatives as and when needed
· Willing to travel to the customers locations on need basis
Your people responsibilities:
· Building a quality culture
· Manage the performance management for the direct reportees, as per the organization policies
· Foster teamwork and lead by example
· Training and mentoring of project resources
· Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
BE/BTech/MCA & MBA with a sound industry experience of 5 to 9 Yrs
· Excellent leadership skills
· Capable to manage testing team
· Good experience in Testing practices, process and Automation tools like QTP, Selenium RFT etc
· Good experience and understand the Software Testing Life cycle (STLC)
· Good knowledge and experience in Software Development life cycle (SDLC)
· Real time knowledge and experience on Financial background preferably from Insurance domain.
· Expertise in Defect tracking tools like Mercury Quality Center, Bugzilla, Mantis etc
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience in Guide Wire Claim Center
· Experience in Insurance domain.
· Experience in Banking and Capital markets domain.
· Prior Client facing experience