Description de l'offre
· Complete audit procedures and documentation for higher-risk areas to broaden technical skills (e.g., revenue, financial instruments, income taxes)
· Participate on a client engagement during a transaction, e.g., initial public offering, business combination, or debt offering
· Assist in the preparation for an Audit Quality Review (AQR)
· Assist in the completion of independence procedures as applicable for your specific client situation
· Understand our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients
· Build strong internal relationships within Assurance and across other services
· Perform audit procedures in more complex areas building technical competence and be the primary day-today contact for the client
· Take ownership for the delivery of high quality audit work
· Supervise the execution of complex parts of audit engagements
· Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring trainees
· Develop self and others through both seeking and offering on-the-job coaching and knowledge sharing
· Understand, follow and communicate workplace policies and procedures to trainees
· Develop personal profile and awareness of EY offerings in the marketplace
· Build strong and long term relationships with key client sponsors
· Manage risk of delivery on client engagements
· Manage all financial aspects of client engagements
· Act as an ambassador of EY in the market and with clients
Qualifications and Experience
· Qualified CA(SA), accredited by SAICA
· Thorough knowledge of current auditing techniques
· Experience of the entire audit process
· Familiarity with IFRS and local GAAP
· Detailed understanding of risk-based auditing and risk and control strategies
· Understanding of Quality & Risk Management procedures
· Compliance with regulatory requirements
· 1- 2 years post articles
Preference will be given to suitably qualified Applicants who are members of the designated groups in line with the Employment Equity Plan and Targets of the firm.
Why should I work for EY Financial Services Africa?
EY Audit Services gives organizations and their investors the confidence that the results they report give a true and fair picture of their business. As an audit professional at EY, you'll work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world. You'll work in multidisciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies. We'll support you in your professional development so you achieve your highest potential. At EY, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
Who we are:
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.