The key role of this position is to prepare People reports and analyse human resource metrics and results. Analyse transactions to determine root causes, variances and recommend corrections to management. Design and create complex reports to user specifications. The position will ideally have to handle more complex issues and special projects than a junior analyst.
Conduct an in-depth analysis (People metrics) . Need to analyse the open items in reconciliation and resolve the same.
· Root cause analysis of issues and ensuring adequate internal control procedures in place
· Performing variance analysis and providing necessary inputs/inferences out report findings.
Your people responsibilities:
· Must be able to Read or Write SQL queries
· Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
· Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the internal and external team.
· Review of work carried out by the Analyst / Associate
· Ensuring that the Reports are completed with high accuracy and in a timely manner
Additional skills requirements:
· Have sound understanding of basic organizational / accounting concepts
· Must have good knowledge of excel
· Understand People reporting objectives and basic process flow
· Have strong inter personal skills with the ability to teach the juniors
· Exposure to Success Factors will be added advantage.
· Good communication skills both written and oral
· Exposure to reconciliation
· Knowledge of MS Office tools
· Be flexible to work in shifts