Date: Oct 5, 2018
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
· Scope, define and design cost effective solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
· Analyze and review Solution offerings.
· Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
· Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
· Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
· Support deployment of solution
· Provide feedback to R&D
· Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
· Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence buildç
· Assure the site engineering work in accordance with Site Engineering delivery process and with respect to customer’s directives.
· Participate as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in engineering services for Sourcing and Sales activities.
· Participate in resource dimensioning of the engineering function in project and line function.
· Responsible for the interface with Customer and PDU in engineering issues.
· Education: Computer Science, Electric Engineer, Computer Engineer or equivalent
· Minimum years of experience: 3 to 5 years
· Domain experience: RAN
· Experience from technical job roles is required:
· Good understanding of the Telecom Operator’s business model and end-to-end processes
· Good interpersonal, social and presentation skills, and an ability to build internal and customer working relationships quickly
· Service oriented approach with high standards in complying to specified service level agreement
· Ability to work in multiple cultures, and in mixed teams
· The position is requires to face customers and requires excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
· A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks:
· Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, Fiber Network Design and Site Energy Design.
· Knowledge and competence to work with:
· Ericsson Radio Products
· Ericsson Broadband Networks
· Civil Works detailed design. (desirable)
· Switch Products (desirable)
· High developes administration skills
· Able to coach personnel
· Able to use relevant Ericsson tools
· Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish (desirable)
· Must be willing to Travel as required
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Panama (PA) || || Panama City || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 254447