Date: Oct 8, 2018
Telecom Cloud & NFVi Engineer
We are looking for IT& Teleco Cloud Engineers who will deliver IT & Telco Cloud platform with our team for global projects. We will implement both Ericsson cloud platform and 3PP's like VMWare, RHOSP, AWS, etc. Our Cloud Engineers focus on both creating solutions and implementing them globally. He / She will be part of an international team, and can expect to have interaction with a number of global colleagues.
· Cloud related product deployment, include Software Installation, Integration with other components or applications, Migration data and service. The platform includes, but not limited to Ericsson Cloud Execution Environment, VMWare, Redhat OpenStack and KVM at cloud.
· Develop adaptation component according to customer network condition.
· Innovate and develop automation tools with Coding and Scripting skills (mainly with Linux Shell and Python).
· Prepare Acceptance Test document and execute acceptance testing with customer.
· Prepare High Level, Low Level Design and Configuration files according to customer technical proposal.
· Meeting with global customers for technical discussion, knowledge transfer etc.
· Support pre-sale activities, such as prepare quotations, clarify technical questions and make out technical proposals etc.
· Knowledge sharing with other colleagues.
· Education: Academic degree, minimum on Bachelor level, in Computer Science or Engineering (IT, Telecom).
· Familiar with Linux administration (such as Redhat, CentOS, or Ubuntu) and Shell scripting. Experience on Linux related Development is a plus.
Good Knowledge in Cloud & Virtualization techniques and standards in the market.
· Creative thinking and generate innovative ideas during work.
· Good communication skills and team work spirit.
· Analytical learning and researching skills.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Xi'an || ServEng
Req ID: 258147