Date: May 17, 2018
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
· Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
· Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
· Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
· Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
· Support deployment of solution
· Provide feedback to R&D
· Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
· Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
· 3 years above experience in Hadoop
· Familiar with EPC/VoLTE or LTE
· Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer
· A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks:
· Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, Fiber Network Design and Site Energy Design.