Description de l'offre
Date: Sep 3, 2018
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world's mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson's global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
Main accountabilities – you will:
· Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
· Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
· Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
· Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
· Support deployment of solution
· Provide feedback to R&D
· Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
· Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
· Education: Academic Degree in IT
· Minimum years of experience: 5+
· Domain experience: BSS
· Experience from technical job roles is required (experience from work as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer)
· A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks: BSS, E2E
· Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
· Good level of English
· Very good team player
· Selling and Negotiation skills
· Pro-active person, with the necessary drive to create and maintain the work procedures
· Flexible in changing work patterns and demands.
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to work within a global, remote workforce.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
What we offer
· Competitive Salary Package
· Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
· Work from home & flexible working hours
· We will value your competences
· You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
· You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
· You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
· Great working environment that value the importance of work life- balance
· You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT
Req ID: 248855
· Internet of Things
· Media Solutions
· Red Bee Media
· Industry analysts
· Policy makers
· Press center
· Latest news
· About us
· Contact us
· · Find Ericsson offices
Modern Slavery Statement Privacy Legal © Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson 1994-2018