Date: May 29, 2018
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
· Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
· Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
· Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
· Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
· Support deployment of solution
· Provide feedback to R&D
· Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
· Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
· Worked for OSS and BSS
· Well understand telecom networks, good understanding about Core, RAN, IP knowledge.
· Linux, Solaris, Sybase/Oracle knowledge is more preferable.
· Openstack, Python is also more preferable.
· Good communication skill and consultative skill.
· Good team work.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.