Date: Aug 17, 2018
EMA is SW product in Ericsson which plays key role in OSS, it provides centralized provisioning service for wireless and wireline domain, covering 2G/3G/4G/5G voice & data, LTE, IMS/ VoLTE, Multi Media Telephony, etc.
NSI (New Software Introduction) is the unit in PDU OSS inside Business Area Digital Services of Ericsson to provide superior product support and service.
NSI CHINA SH is looking for EMA (Ericsson Multimedia Activation) software support engineer who is obliged to be responsible for following:
· Deal with customer support request according to the defined process
· Provide support in technical query and source code level troubleshooting to problems reported by Ericsson 1st line engineer.
· Register trouble report with recommendation of solution towards Design Maintainance team when identify SW bugs.
· Take emergency duty and support on critical cases
· Collect feedback from customer side and submit to R&D program to continue improving product
· Continuously update knowledge base
· Participate in FFI(First feature introduction) activity
· Participate in the CA(customer adpatation) development(Java development) in order to rollout EMA into different network.
· Involve in Pre-Sales support and provide solution consultation towards customer delivery project.
· Provide on-site support when needed
· Support in serviceability and service preparation activities
· BA+ telecom or computer science education background
· Familiar with C++ or Java
· Good at Linux system operation
· Good database knowledge and familiar with Oracle or Cassandra .
· Fluent oral and written English
· Good communication and team work
· Be able to work under pressure
· Customer support experience is preferred.
· This is China Shanghai based position.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.