Date: Aug 30, 2018
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Are you interested in gaining IT experience in Telco industry?
We are looking for Software developer Trainee, that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. You will have a chance to learn a lot from Software development, DevOps practices and Telco technologies.
As a Developer-Engineer, you will be involved in all phases of the solution design and delivery. You will be responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
· Solution design
· SW development of new functionalities, integration and testing of the solution
· Development of automated deployments and testing
· Technical support of Ericsson products and solutions
· Handle trouble tickets raised by customers
· Integration of new systems in customer networks
· Interact with our customers on daily basis
· Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) with or without work experience or 2 years’ experience in software development
· Willingnes and interest to learn new technologies
· Knowledge of IP Networks (principles, routing, protocols)
· Knowledge of Linux Operating System (installation, basic administration tasks)
· Knowledge of programming (Java, Perl, Bash...)
· Relevant experience in technical trouble shooting, coding and updating existing code
· Knowledge of databases (Oracle, MySQL) is an advantage
· Ability to communicate in English language (in written and verbally)
· Communicative and friendly behaviour
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.