Date: Jul 25, 2018
Ericsson Nikola Tesla d.d. is looking for:
Software Developer (m/f) - Split
to join our teams working in challenging ICT projects.
We are looking for great team-workers having:
· solid Java or C/C++ background
· genuine interest in agile SW development and SW craftsmanship to write a clean code
· experience with SW build tools, SW versioning, continuous integration to shorten development feedback loops
· firm determination and commitment towards continuous learning to master own profession
· willingness to experiment, try, fail and learn from it
· desire to share achievements and knowledge to help others and address others' needs
Following would be considered a plus:
· excellent Linux or database skills
· IP knowledge / IP related certificates
· good knowledge of Python
· embedded system and hardware near design knowledge
· experience in coding and unit testing in a structured environment
· excellent average grade from University education
· experience in development or deployment of telecom systems
· Computer Science/Software Engineering degree
· proficiency in English language
· Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Split || R&D
Req ID: 238594