Description de l'offre
Date: Sep 17, 2018
Are you ready to create the 5G future?
Predicting the future is fun. Inventing it is powerful. We do both.
5G is coming soon, and Ericsson is the early leader in bringing it to market. With the commercial launch of 5G expected in 2020, and pre commercial trails already happening now, there has never been a better time for you to make your mark. The possibilities are endless across industries – from automotive and transport to agriculture, utilities, and more.
Who we are
BID Test Tools is responsible for providing test tools to the Product Development Units (PDUs). Ericsson is creating the 5G future and we are making it possible! We are working together in teams spread internationally on different continents, developing simulators and log analysis tools, as well as handling external tools. Continuous improvements are a key factor to support the PDUs journey towards continuous deployment.
As a developer you will be a part of a team that implements test tool solutions in a 5G and Multi-Standard environment. You will work in a team driving innovation and making new ideas reality.
The tasks require an open-minded and curious approach in order to build competence and to be able to move between disciplines as well as between different radio access technologies. As a developer you will work with everything needed in a team: analysis, system design, test-driven development and ensuring short feedback loops.
Right now we are recruiting developers to work in our teams based in Linköping, Sweden.
Your personal profile
A successful candidate will be highly motivated, social and courageous. Your profile shows you as someone who:
· Takes great pride in your work
· Enjoy coding and is ready to explore new opportunities as well as continuously learn and improve together with your team
· Likes to work in an environment where you cooperate closely in a diverse team of colleagues
· Can communicate with people and find it easy to explain your findings and knowledge to others
· Thinks that the team’s achievements are greater than the result from single persons and who sees mistakes as a way to learn and improve your and your team’s output.
· MSc/BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
· Ability to write high-performance, maintainable code in e.g. C/C++ or Java
· Ability to contribute in hands on work with systemization, coding, design and test activities
· Knowledge in functional programming is qualifying, e.g. Erlang or Lisp
· Ability to write HTML5 and CSS code, as well as Java scripts (only valid for some tools)
· Experience from GUI development and Eclipse (only valid for some tools)
· Experience in Maven, Git and Jenkins is preferred
· Basic competence in Telecom and real-time systems, preferably LTE
· Interest in Linux and Cloud (e.g. virtualization and scaling) solutions
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Openness to trying new ways of working and a mindset of continuous improvement
· Good English communication skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Linköping || R&D
Req ID: 244476