Date: Sep 20, 2018
Are you looking for a career within Software Development, working with tomorrow's technology for next generation Radio, 5G & IP Solutions ?
IP transport technology are key areas for Ericsson, DU Networks is responsible for common IP transport features for all Ericsson Radio Network solutions (LTE, WCDMA, VRAN & 5G).
We do not only offer the most challenging software development opportunity, we also offer work in the most important software in the Radio Transport Networks.
Since we deliver the same Software to all Radio standards, we focus a lot on software architecture, product quality, continuous delivery, and integration.
We are a global organization with operations in Sweden (Kista), Korea & Poland, that are organized in cross functional teams where we are part of the whole feature flow, from continuous analysis to having a product working in field.
As a Software Developer, you will participate in system studies and implement features according to requirements, including coding, feature testing, and product documentation.
As a Software developer, you will also get the chance to work with developing IP security, routing, forwarding, 5G (VMs, DPDK, SDN, NFV, Cloud etc.) as well as TIF (Transport Intelligent Function) in a Linux execution environment.
· Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent formal education with experience in software programming
Competence and Skills
· Excellent skills in C++ programming.
· Excellent skills in IP, telecommunication and Cloud
· Good knowledge of Java programming and Software testing
· Good knowledge of Agile/Lean methods
As a person:
· You like to get things done
· You are a self-driven and energetic team player.
· You look forward to work in a Cross Functional Team with people from different disciplines.
· You are willing to broaden your competence within the team and get a deeper understanding of our products
· You enjoy contributing with your own experiences in a constructive way as well as curiously taking part of others
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT; R&D
Req ID: 256197