Description de l'offre
Date: Sep 13, 2018
We are now looking for Java Backend Developer that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. As a Java Backend Developer, you will be involved in development and maintenance of business critic applications.
You are responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
· Min. 2 years of experience of experience in developing Java based backend systems
· Strong understanding of Java Technologies
· Spring/Spring Boot experience is a big plus
· Understanding of OOP and database concepts are required
· Familiarity with DevOps (Jenkins, Docker etc..)
· Ability to effectively articulate technical solutions across technical and shareholder groups
· Solution-oriented, can take the initiative, responsible,
· BS or MS in Computer Science or related field preferred
· No military obligations for male candidates, or postponed for 1 years
· Excellent Turkish language skills would be an advantage.
· Develop & Maintain different projects in Telco sector.
· Improve your technical knowledge each day and share your knowledge with your team
· Work with the Quality Assurance Team to make things smooth and workable to offer highly qualified products and services to customers.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Turkey (TR) || || Istanbul || ServEng
Req ID: 255007