Description de l'offre
Date: Jul 13, 2018
We are now looking for a Software Developer that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. As a Software Developer, you will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle; working towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
You are responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
· Solution design
· You will work on the development and integration of the solution
· Solution handover
· Solution support
· Technical/IT interest with & ability to develop ICT capabilities.
· Bachelor or Masters of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or similar
· Fluency in English
· Proven problem solving, troubleshooting and communication skills
· Customer focus and a desire to understand the business needs with end user satisfaction/experience prioritized
· Desire to make a difference and a drive to deliver maximum value, with focus, creativity, and self-motivation.
· Professional mindset with strong ability to prioritize, manage time and deliver results
· Strong team player with high interpersonal skills.
· Leadership and change management capabilities with a drive to become a future leader
· Java programming and scripting skills
· Databases - Hadoop, Cassandra, Oracle
· BSS & OSS Solutions - Ordering, Catalog, Mediation, Activation, Inventory + more
· Virtual cloud computing environment: Red Hat OpenStack + more
· Test Automation and Tools
· Agile Frameworks - SAFe, Scrum, Lean
· Project Management skills
Preferred experience in areas:
· SW and Adaptation development - Front End, Back End, Middle Ware, etc.
· DB optimation and migrations
· Testing and automation
· Technical documentation
· Environment Management or Test Management
Location: Tallin, Estonia
Please submit your CV in English
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Estonia (EE) || || Tallinn || IT
Req ID: 239453