Description de l'offre
Date: Jul 6, 2018
Java 开发工程师 Java Developer
· 负责软件定义测试环境(Software defined test environment)的设计与开发，支持爱立信最核心业务5G的研发与测试工作。
· 与全球的工程师合作，运用微服务，云计算，容器技术等流行技术驱动爱立信测试编排(Test Orchestration)的技术演进
· 工作地点: 北京
Job Title: Software Design Engineer (Java)
Primary Location: Beijing
Employee Status: Regular
We are hiring engineers to develop the configuration and test orchestration software to support Ericsson 4G/5G products development and verification. You will be responsible for design, develop and maintain automation configuration and test orchestration software for Ericsson 4G/5G products. And work closely with different sites users and support their daily work. Our purpose is to create world-class test environment work stream.
· Be responsible for design, development and maintenance of automation configuration and test orchestration tool for Ericsson products on cloud solution.
· Involve in whole software development phases, include design, coding, testing, integration, release and documentation
· Provide support to users in different regions
· Improve the functionality and quality of software.
· Master /Bachelor in Computer Science or Telecom is required
· Solid Java programming skill is must, at least 3 years Java programming experience. Or in Python.
· Demonstrated experience in OO design, Data structure and Algorithm design.
· Cloud and virtualization technology competence are a plus
· Experienced in network equipment and IP protocol are a plus
· Fluent in oral & written English, be able to fluently communicate with users in different countries
· Strong independent trouble shooting skills
· Open mind and Innovative spirit
· Self-Motivated and good team player
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 249741