Date: Sep 27, 2018
Responsibility for SGSN-MME Software Developer :
A product developer develops and maintains products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions) and handles all development activities, i.e. requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, PLM support, product documentation and etc.
· Participate in product requirement analysis, feasibility study, implementation proposal, proposing test strategy and test analysis;
· Specify, develop, set up and maintain a design environment;
· Program SW modules / blocks;
· Prepare test specification, execute test case, issue Trouble Reports and follow up Trouble Report status;
· Perform Trouble Shooting, Customer Support and Product Deployment;
· Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes;
· Drive Strategic Technical Leadership, develop Domain Specific Technical Competence and Knowledge;
· Support team for troubleshooting and competence development.
Requirements for SGSN-MME Software Developer :
· University Bachelor or Master Degree in any of the following majors: Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is required.
· At least 3 years’ experience in Software Development on relevant domain;
· Familiar with LINUX platform and its administration, LINUX script and tools
· Knowledge of Telecommunications (GSM/GPRS, WCDMA and LTE systems) network, especially packet core part is an advantage;
· Experience on Erlang programing is an advantage;
· Familiar with Agile software development;
· Have the passion to develop high quality software product;
· Ability to learn new technology quickly and apply to work tasks;
· Innovative and solution thinking abilities;
· Open minded and willing to take challenge;
· Good English communication skills (both in written and verbal), able to express own thinking clearly.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.