Description de l'offre
Date: Oct 20, 2018
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company's portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson's investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
The SRF is a vital function of GNOC, GSC India. The GNOC as a function is one of the corner-stones in Ericsson managed services offerings, one of the fastest growing business areas of global services.The Configuration Management-IN function contributes to the successful Managed Services Delivery by configuring changes on various IN-Charging nodes (SDP, SCP, AXE, PSL, EMM, EMA, CCN, IVR, MINSAT,ECMS, AIR, etc) - within the area of operation.
• Education: Bachelors in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in IT, Telecom)
• 2-4 years experience in Telecom domain preferable on IN Platform.
• Telecommunications knowledge e.g. telephony switching principles, traffic concepts, telecommunications networks, signalling and product functions
• Prior experience with Ericsson Charging System 4.0,5.0,6.0 / any other vendor's IN.
• Capable of Health checking of the Nodes prior to upgrade and post upgrade.
• Good Trouble shooting skills.
• Knowledge of Database will be an advantage
• The position responsible will be required:
• To ensure configuration on various IN nodes
• To ensure the tasks delegated are carried out efficiently and error free and also to meet SLAs
• To ensure MSTOP Processes are followed in the Workplace.
• To ensure Password policies and other security policies are properly understood and followed.
• Good knowledge on business configuration concpets for Ericsson charging system
• Good knowledge in written and spoken English
• Good communication & negotiation skills
• Good in analytical & investigation technique
• Excellent team player
• Good knowledge in O&M procedures and the theoretical background for the applicable requirements and telecom standards
• Basic knowledge of Ericsson standards and processes
• Good behaviour in interface with customers, vendors and customer accounts
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.