Date: Oct 18, 2018
We are searching for an experienced Operative Product Owner (OPO) who seeks new challenges and wants to be part of the Radio Software organization working with multi-standard Radio products and to be part of the Radio SW OPO team. The candidate will take on global responsibilities, work through others, and be a leader of OPO leaders in a global environment. The candidate must also have strong strategic insights, be familiar with the site and capability planning, product strategies, and customer values in Radio SW, and to work closely with the SPMs and APOs. Finally, the candidate is expected to be a change driver as new methods and the Ways of Working evolve in the Radio organization.
We emphasize team work, communication and co-operation. We expect you to be a strong team player and thereby contribute significantly to the teams’ successes. We expect you to be willing to step forward and lead, take responsibility and actively drive issues. We also expect you to live by the Ericsson core values: professionalism, respect and perseverance. We provide an open working climate and diversity where all opinions and contributions are appreciated as well as a possibility to work with the latest technology communication product development.
· Good understanding of the concepts of Lean and Agile ways of working
· Drive the One Backlog methodology
· Support the development teams, groom and breakdown backlog items into User Stories
· Understand the business and communicate the customer value of backlog items to the development teams
· Communication, share information and willing to help others
· Strong leadership skills in line with Ericsson core values
· Strong knowledge in product development with good understanding of systemization, design and verification
· Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
· Business Understanding
· Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills
· Have the ability to work across organizational boundaries
· Adapting & Responding to Change
· Creating & Innovating
· Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
· Planning and Organizing
· Applying Expertise and Technology
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
Primary country and city: Canada (CA) || || Ottawa || ProdMgt