Description de l'offre
Date: Sep 28, 2018
Ericsson China Access Network R&D Center is looking for Radio Design Engineers for base station radio unit development.
You will be responsible for Ericsson RBS product design and verification on one of the following areas: RF Transceiver, PA, Filter and Antenna
· Design/maintain work to meet project requirement
· Follow Ericsson design and daily work process/procedure
· To carry out effectively and efficiently for all the activities
· Keep study continuously to maintain competition level
· Support production when needed
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to
· Theory analysis and simulation for radio design.
· Verify radio performance
· Tuning and optimize radio performance
· MS or above in Microwave, wireless Communication or equivalent
· Solid knowledge in microwave and electromagnetic field, experiences on RF circuit design
· Familiar with radio instruments such as spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, signal generator, etc
· Fast learning capability
· Good written and spoken English
· Good communication skills and social abilities
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 243389