Description de l'offre
Date: Jun 5, 2018
PTD (Production Test Development) engineer is to work in, and contribute to the PTD projects in the test technology department. We are aiming to deliver cost efficient HW test system for mass production. This work must be performed in close cooperation with members of Ericsson PDU (Product Design Unit) and NPI (New Product Introduction) projects, as well as with members of Ericsson test development units that exist outside China; this position is to research, specify, implement, verify and maintain test system by:
· Focusing on test system design and verification for Ericsson radio products;
· Committing project cost and time-plan targets, as well as test-coverage, test-yield and test-time targets, within the PTD projects.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
· Support PTD project manager for project integration work, such as budgeting, planning, target setting, risk analysis, technical study, etc.
· Learn Ericsson product knowledge in PTD project and feedback to product design by focusing on product testability
· Ensure that standard details and platform software modules are used when advantages are obtained
· Use standardized design strategy and contribute common test software solution to platform
· Be responsible for test system release according to project development process, cover the whole product life circle
· Execute test solution implementation and test system integration
· Actively contribute in test fault analysis and solve test related problem
· Improve test system performance constantly, by focusing on test system stability and reliability
· Good knowledge and experience with C# programming languages
· Good knowledge of telecommunication and measurement instrumentation
· Good problem analysis and solving skills
· Proficient in English
· Experience in telecommunication industry, know about wireless system and theory is preferred
· Experience in measurement system integration is a plus
· SW architecture ability is a plus
· Data statistic skill is a plus
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company's portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson's investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.