Date: Sep 12, 2018
We are now looking for Java IoT Developers that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. As an Java IoT Developer, you will be involved in development and maintenance of IoT platform & applications especially on Cumulocity platform.
You are responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
· 3+ years of experience in software development, 1+ for IoT applications
· Cumulocity IoT platform experience is a huge plus
· Fluency in Java
· Developing Micro services on Java
· Dev-ops savvy
· Comfortable working with high volume data from multiple sources
· Knowledge of streaming technologies (Apache Kafka)
· Data storage: SQL, noSQL, Hadoop
· Distributed systems
· Solution-oriented, can take the initiative, responsible,
· BS or MS in Computer Science or related field preferred
· No military obligations for male canditates, or postponed for 1 years
· Fluent in Turkish
· Own back-end responsibilities to develop solutions on Cumulocity IoT platform
· Play an active role in all aspects of the development process of a new application including identification of user needs, prototyping, development with iterative end user validation and testing/supporting produced code
· Ensure projects are delivered with high-quality, on-time, and according to pre-defined business and technical specification
· Micro services and respective database and security artifacts
· Data transformation, enrichment routines that enable the data to be consumed upstream
· Integrations with enterprise systems
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Turkey (TR) || || Istanbul || ServEng
Req ID: 253298