ENGIE are recruiting for a Technical Supervisor working on behalf of a new high profile contract. This is a regional role covering the North West - Manchester and Liverpool. This is permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a salary £38,000 per annum along with an excellent benefits package.
You will be a key member of the Maintenance Team, responsible for supervising and managing a team of static / mobile engineers making sure all PPM and reactive works are completed in a safe and timely manner.
· Delivery of all specialist engineering service activities
· Plan, delivery and review all aspects relating to the provision of specialist engineering services carried out by internal staff as well as subcontractors
· Provide timely support to maintain the highest standard of statutory compliance.
· Support the Contracts Manager in the response to customer complaints
· Assist in producing all required documentation to ensure that any incidents are recorded and escalated
· Act as an Appointed Person / Responsible Person for Technical disciplines
· Assist the Contract Manager in the supervision of subcontractors and specialist provided when required and liaise with all other parts of the Projects Team to support activity.
· Drive effective maintenance policies including adequate and rationalised spares, time-management concepts and techniques and the analysis of complex information, drawing logical conclusions and the develop of sound recommendations.
· Participate in the 24/7 maintenance cover (including on call rota) of the Building Engineering Services during normal and emergency activities, assisting in the preparation of emergency and contingency plans. Participate in emergency plans and provide written reports as required.
· Proactively manage preventative maintenance and corrective works whilst maintaining the highest level of customer focus.
· Account growth i.e. improvement of self-delivery and projects.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· Previous experience in an engineering field.
· Team working experience
· Must have the balanced ability to think clearly in extreme circumstances
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Outlook
· Experience of using a CAFM system
· Good experience and track record in working in Facilities Management
· Good knowledge of building services and legislation
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK.
ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
· Posting Date: Oct 22, 2020