ENGIE Services Australia & New Zealand employs over 1,200 people and is a growth market of the wider ENGIE Group, which operates in 70 countries, and has 150,000 employees providing Energy and Services globally.
Our range of capabilities includes solutions for better cities, data centres, energy efficiency, mechanical electrical and communications infrastructure, fire protection, and audio-visual systems, as well as onsite renewable power generation.
· Effectively supervise a team of Technicians through communication and provision of technical support & mentoring
· Survey customer premises, ensure fire equipment such as sprinkler systems, and hydrants are inspected and tested according to the Australian Standards, client and Company expectations and contractual obligations
· Assist in generating sales for repairs, replacements, upgrades and the like from existing contracted customers
· Establish and maintain relationships with customers, colleagues, and managers of the company
· Effectively manage administrative requirements including call reports and timesheets for self and team e.g. organise runs, compile and submit on technician report tracker annual reports
· Maximise revenue generation by seeking new and improved business opportunities with current and new clientele
· Complete and provide evidence of maintenance performed on fire protection systems and equipment using the logbooks and associated documents in an accurate and legible manner
· Maximise efficiencies via route planning, time management, stock management and service delivery
Requirements to be successful
· Fire Services experience as a Senior Technician or Supervisor is essential
· Previous experience in driving process compliance
· High standard of written and verbal communication skills
· Analytical skills in reviewing activities and identifying key actions to deliver continuous improvement
· Current Driver’s Licence
· A solid knowledge of the applicable Australian Standards relevant to mechanical fire protection equipment
What are some of our ENGIE benefits?
· Leadership Training and development
· Flexible work benefits
· Employee Health & Wellbeing programs
If you are interested and meet the selection criteria apply with an up-to-date resume via the apply instructions on this website.
Please note that we are can only accept applications from those with full working rights in Australia.
ENGIE Services is an EEO employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to the opportunities available.
· Posting Date: Nov 26, 2020