ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
ENGIE are recruiting for Resident Liaison Officer to have an office based in Wakefield and cover sites across Yorkshire . This is a permanent full-time role. On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle and benefits package.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Ensure implementation of all Company Policies and Procedures.
· To keep all Tenants fully informed as to the programme of events regarding their particular dwelling.
· To regularly visit Tenants to establish and resolve any problems that may arise or have already arisen.
· To work closely with the Client and their representatives (including Housing Department) in ensuring good relations are maintained with the Tenants and the expeditious execution of the works.
· To immediately inform the Site Manager of any serious problems arising.
· To prepare a report every week for the Site of events occurring / affecting Tenants. This report is to include: All complaints or problems encountered and how they have been remedied, confidential notes on problem addresses.
· To be responsible for meter readings at Contract and Decant Houses where appropriate.
· To deal with customer complaints in accordance with the QA Procedure.
· To attend site meetings / team meetings or any meetings relevant to site.
· Community awareness i.e. Newsletters / safety competitions etc.
· To provide Handover Packs and instruct on new installations.
· Assist with training and support for Assistant Resident Liaison Officers
· Respond courteously and promptly to all customer queries and complaints and ensure a copy is sent to the Site Manager.
· Accurately record all customer complaints and process as per QA procedure.
· Keep customer informed as to action taken in respect of their complaints.
· Advise Site Manager directly and immediately of any situations that have, or are likely to, cause conflict with Customers
· Be responsible for your safety and others around you, including public protection
· Make every effort to attend all mandatory courses related to your role
· Comply with all the roles and responsibilities as set out within the SHEQ management system
· Compile and distribute the following reports: Weekly Complaints report to Site Manager and Client, Weekly Access Report to Site Manager and Client, Monthly Complaint / Access report to Quantity Surveyor, Monthly Claims Summary to Area / Construction Director.
· As a manager / supervisor you will be responsible for the training and development of your staff (if applicable)
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· People management
· RLO experience
Skills and abilities:
· High level of computer literacy in MS Office, (Word – Intermediate, Excel – Intermediate, Outlook – Intermediate)
· Competent, clear and concise writer
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Good level of numeracy
· Strong presentation skills
· Good influencing skills
· Other IT packages
· Report writing
· Knowledge of partnering
· Confident communicator able to communicate at all levels with the ability to talk to people of various educational, social and ethnic backgrounds
· Be reliable, confident and have a positive attitude
· Socially minded by underlined by keen commercial awareness
· Be adaptable
· Be self-motivated but also able to work as part of a team
· Be organised and methodical
· Able to have an in-depth overview of what is going on within the site teams with the ability to manage the issues rather than dealing with them personally
· Resident focused with an excellent understand of client / customer needs
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview.
· Posting Date: Dec 6, 2019